Here you will find our most frequently asked questions and answers. If you do not find an answer here, please email email@example.com
English membership FAQ
You can always contact us through: memberATnordmark.org
When you are a new member, you must go to the login page and click on “Logga in medlem” to get to the page where you log in.
Once there you click on the link that says Create password/Forgot password and a new password is sent to your registered email address.
If you have forgotten which e-mail you used when registering you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you register and choose to pay with Swish (only for those in Sweden) or Card you will pay directly.
If you instead choose to pay with Email invoice then an invoice will be sent to your e-mail and you have 30 days to pay. If you haven’t paid in that time you will get a reminder and then another reminder about 2 weeks later.
When you register in the form you enter their birth data (YYYYMMDD) and then the system calculates a discount based on your age.
You should therefore choose the same membership that you would have for an adult and then the system will calculate the discount before you receive the invoice.
However, choose an invoice for children and adolescents as we have been given indications that it does not work for Swish and cards yet.
I tried logging in but get an error message.
- Check that you have spelled your e-mail address correctly.
- Check that you are on the correct webpage. It should be nordmark.arcmember.net/public and you should see the Nordmark arms in the top left corner. See images below.
- Try the password reset function “skapa lösenord / glömt lösenord”
- If none of the above works then write to email@example.com and describe your problem as best you can.
Swish is a swedish mobile cash transfer system that requires a swedish mobile number and bank account.
The card option allows for direct debit and credit card payment with Visa and Master Card. This is the easiest option for residents outside of Sweden.
The email invoice gives you the option to do a bank transfer. The information in the invoice gives the I fo needed for transfers within Sweden. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for international bank transfer details
If you don’t have Swish yourself, but someone who has it can pay for you. Enter their mobile number in the Swish box. Then click ahead and ask them to open their Swish App and pay directly when payment notification from SKA Nordmark shows up.
Should it take too long and payment fails, use the browser’s back button to return to the registration page and try again, or select another payment option.
If you want to register your child it works great.
In order for you to be able to register your child yourself in the system (which we gladly see you do even if the fee is 0 SEK), the child must have a unique email address. You choose regular membership and the system will automatically adjust to the correct price tag based on the child’s age. When the child later gets older and comes up in another membership fee group, the system automatically recalculates it then.
Here are 2 different options on how to solve this:
- The child already has their own e-mail address and you think it is ok that infomail and invoices also come to that address – use it and register as usual.
- You want invoice and infomail to your own email address. Register your child with a variation of your e-mail address that contains a plus sign, and an extra e-mail box* will appear where you enter your real e-mail address. For example, if you are going to register your son Kalle and have the address email@example.com. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the email box. Then in the extra box that comes up you fill in email@example.com. Then the login information is firstname.lastname@example.org and invoices will come to email@example.com.
*NOTE: This extra box doesn’t seem to work yet. If that is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your email address and we will make a manual correction in the system afterwards
Also, choose invoice as payment option when registering children and adolescents. The system will calculate a discount for children and young people, but it still does not work when it comes to Swish and cards. It is misreported
Once you have registered, you can start logging into the system. You will come to your profile page where you can see the information you have entered and also your membership card.
However, some administration may be required by our administrators before you get the right date on your card. Should it take an unusually long time, you can always contact us through email@example.com